24.11.09

Rollerski-o

Last weekend I used the warm weather for some rollerski-orienteering and I had two really good o-technical trainings. Saturday I did 4 times 7 - 9 minutes intervals on a map around Valentinlyst (See map underneath). We used this new map for the first time in the end of October. Also the second time it was really challenging. I did some small mistakes on the first interval, but got better flow i the following three.
Sunday it was a bit icy some places. So I decided just to dobbelpole and not to skate. Physically it was not so demanding, but nevertheless I had to be fully concentrated on the map. I used a map over the Berg-area which I draw the day before (map underneath).

Now I hope for snow in Trondheim as soon as possible. Next weekend I will take part in the first  competition in ski-o at Sjusjøen. This will be a first test for my back. In december I will take part in competitions in Venabu (12./13.) and in Vemdalen in Sweden (19./20.). After this i will decide if my back is good enough and if I will take part in international competitions this season.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, ser at du med post nr 2 har vært ute og gjort livet farlig for pensjonistene i gamle-blokken min på Moholt... :)

    ReplyDelete