16.2.10

Tough end of the EOC in Romania

The end of the EOC in Romania got tough for me. After a really good sprintcompetition, I first was announced to, and thought, I won the sprint distance, however two minutes later I was disqualified. I had punshed the wrong 10th control. How could this happen? I was really dissapointed in my self, however, with the weather condition and difficult track visibility I just had to accept that such things might happen. From this day, I will however always check the codes in future sprint-races. (Foto: www.sportfoto.ro)
If this was not tough enough, the day got worse. I felt a little strange already in the morning. My stomack did not feel 100% well, but I did the sprint race without any trouble. After the race I felt worse and a few hours later I was finding my self with the head down the toilet ring... I got worse in the evening and was sent to the local hospital. After some hours rest and 1 liter intravenouse at the hospital I felt better and could go home. To day, three days later I can eat and my stomack is starting to feel better. However, I think I will rest for some days now, to give my body time to fully recover.

5 comments:

  1. Hej Marte! Ich wünsche dir noch gute Besserung! Und Gratuliere dir nochmals ganz herzlich zu deinen Erfolgen!!! Du bisch e grossartigi Sportlerin, e Medaile meh oder weniger chunt da nid drufah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulerer med et kjempe-EM! Avslutningen er bare å glemme fortest mulig. Og bra å høre at du begynner å bli frisk igjen.
    Marianne A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratulerer med kjempeinnsats!!! Fortsatt god bedring, vi ses sikkert til neste uke, gleder meg til å høre om mesterskapet :-)
    Klem
    Johanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Takk. Alltid kjipt med disk, men vet i hvertfall at jeg kan også på sprint. I dag har jeg spist 2 brødskiver og jogga 30 min, så dette går rett veg ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Mentor:)
    De gick bra på långdistansen, men sprinten var ingen höjdare! Nu ska här tränas inför Ånn!:) Var å köpte Mysost idag!:D Så nu kan de ju inte gå annat än bra, eller hur?!
    :D

    ReplyDelete