14.3.10

2X2 in Sweden


So far inn Ånn: Two times on the podium, both times second and both times just behind Natalya Tomilova. Amazing results and, except one 20 sec mistake on the sprint distance, I am really satisfied with my performances. On the middle distance I lost 40 sec on the first loop because of a route choice mistake, the rest of this race was really good and I skied in 25 of the lost seconds. Tomilova skies fantastic these days, and I cannot afford any mistakes if I want to beat her in the ultra long distance Wednesday.

Christian has skied OK races, but feels that his physics is still holding him back. After several 4th and 5th places this season, our club mate Lars Moholdt finally made it to the podium and finished as number three to day. He definitively deserved this and hopefully he can climb a place or two on the ultra long distance.

Film report from the sprint distance can be found here: Video Ånn

Results can be found here: Results Ånn

1 comment:

  1. woohoo well done Marte, Lars & Christian, god WING innsats! Helen

    ReplyDelete