29.11.09

Ensi Lumin Rastit, Long distance

To day I skied long distance mass start in Ensi Lumin Rastit. All though it was mass start I soon skied alone, good training but I could not keep the speed of the two in front skiing together on the other “forking variant” Hannle Tonna and Olga Novikova. I finished 3rd after these two, 2:20 behind. I lost some time when I got the wrong map (3rd lap) in the first exchange, other than this my only “bigger” mistake was after a log cut (to the first control on the second round,  map left underneath). O-technically I did a good race again, but I still lack some of the flow to ski even faster. I will stay to Thursday, with the national ski-o team, and will use the trainings the next days to improve the map reading further.
Results D21A:
  1. Hannele Tonna, 1:17:12
  2. Olga Novikova, 1:19:22
  3. Marte Reenaas, 1:19:22
  4. Liisa Anttila, 1:21:49
  5. Tiia Tallila, 1:22:49
Complete results can be found in "results", Ensi Lumin Rastit, W21 long distance. To see the GPS tracking, i.e route choices and the development in the race click here: GPS

The men got their revenge to day, Hans Jørgen Kvåle finished second, Lars Moholdt third and Eivind Tonna forth.



No comments:

Post a Comment