29.11.09

Sjusjøen

Yesterday I started my season with the traditional competiton at Sjusjøen. I had no big expectations due to the problems I had with my back. I was long behind the winner (+3 min) and had many small mistakes. There is still a lot of work to do. But it's good to be able to ski competitions at all again. The results and a map-example you can find here.

Today we had a challenging sprint-training with 3 rounds of 7 to 10 minutes (see map on top and underneath).
Tomorrow I will travel to Oslo for a jobb-meeting. Tuesday I have planned to train some more ski-o before I travel back to Trondheim. I need all the ski-o-training I can get now and the conditions at Sjusjøen are really good.

1 comment:

  1. Heja Chrigi

    Ich hoffe es gaht ufwärts mit dim Rugge, das diä Saisson en WC ohni blockierendi schmerze chasch laufä!

    Kuule blog hender da gmacht!
    bliibed xund und guäti Trainings! bis In St. Petersburi! Das wird ja wider mal es Praline!
    http://o-gion.ch/typo3/index.php?id=12

    Grüäss us Davos Gion

    ReplyDelete