13.11.09

Season opening


Finally, after a long training season, I am in Beitostølen doing the last preparations for the national opening in Cross-country skiing this weekend. I will ski the 10 km (skating) saturday. After nearly 14 days with a cold in October I found that I had to little time to prepare for both the sprint and 10 km . I decided to prepare for one competitions and all-tough I am more of a sprinter in cross-country skiing I will ski the 10 km, as this is qualification race for the WC next weekend. I caught a cold in the end of October and have not have the best preparations, but hope that my training program the last 14 days has been enough to ski well. I am excited that the season finally starts and look forward to compete again. My main goals this winter will be the European championships an the overall WC in ski-orienteering , Beitostølen 10 km skating (qualification to WC) and the national championships in cross-country skiing and ski-orienteering.