2.12.09

Route choices Ensi Lumin rastit long distance

The long distance in Ensi Lumin rastit was challenging. To see my route choices click the map. I skied the B round first, then A and C, as most of the other girls skiing the same combination as me did a little mistake towards the first control, I skied the whole race alone. My first round (B), was good, I feel I took good route choices and skied well. On the second round I did a mistake on the long cut to the first control, as I did not know exactly where I was when I came out of the forest. This stressed me and I had problems most of the A round, I did a passive route choice to control 2 and lost map contact, and ca. 45 sec, just 100 meters away from the 5th control ( the one most north). The route choice from 5 to 6, skating track, was to long and I lost time. On the C round I skied well, and I feel I did the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment