16.3.10

New second place

A new second place in Ånn, to day together with my team mates Barbro Kvåle and Marie Asprusten in the relay. Both Marie and Barbro did a perfect job on the two first legs, with only minor mistakes, and I skied out on the third leg as number three, 1.20 behind Russia. I passed Kazakhstan to the first control and after half of my leg I could see Russia , with Natalya Tomilova, in front of me. In the end I took some not optimal route choices and I did not manage to close the gap to Russia. At the finish line we were 20 sec behind. Sweden had some problems in the beginning of the relay but finished third. Our team are really happy with our result and as our men team won the mens relay it was a great Norwegian day. The Norwegian men all skied outstanding and won in front of Russia and Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment