9.11.10

Ski-orienteerer of the year at the Norwegian "O-galla"

Saturday I was awarded ski-orienteerer of the year at the Norwegian "orienteering-galla" in Oslo. I got the award for my european champion title, WC total and three WC victories. Barbro Kvaale and Lars Moholdt was also nominated for this price, they both performed grat last season and I really feel honored to receive this price. (Photo: Bjørn Bjugan)
Now I am starting the last preparations for this season with training camp in Bruksvallarna with the Norwegian ski-o team. I am indeed motivated for the main goals this year, EC at Lillehammer and WC in Funäsdalen. My and the ski-o teams season preparations before christmas:

7.-14. Nov: Training camp, Bruksvallarna, Norwegian ski-o team
25.-29. Nov: Training camp, Skei, Norwegian ski-o team
2.-7. Des: Training camp, Ylläs, Norwegian ski-o team
11.-12. Des: Competition, ski-o, Venabu (www.venabuopen.no)
17.-21. Des: Competition/trainingcamp, Idre, Norwegian ski-o team.



1 comment: