9.1.11

Second win in Ski-o tour

To day I won the long distance in the ski-o tour, a physically tough, but orienteering technical good race. I still feel a bit muscular tired, but managed to push my self to the limit also to day and am really satisfied with my race. And it feels good to get the confirmation that I am on a good way to ski EOC and ski WOC. Kajsa Richardsson was second and Polina third.

Kajsa and me

Christian did an ok race to day and unlike yesterday he finished with two poles, He did not feel so strong physically to day but did a good orienteering technical race. With a clean race he is though surprised to lose so much time to the winner Staffan Tunis. However Staffan did an incredible strong race to day, and the distance up to the second and third place is not so scaring. Hopefully he can close the gap as he gets in shape for the ski EOC and ski WOC.

Wilder Kaiser, nice surroundings!

To morrow we will ski a sprint distance. The results can be found here: Ski-o tour

Marianne and Ove in our double-double bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment