8.1.11

Victory in Ski-o tour

I started the Ski-o tour the best possible way with a win at the first stage, a middle distance in St. Johann in Tirol. I lost some time on a cut to the fifth control, but the rest of the race was good. However, it was a really tough race for me. I am in the end of a hard training period and feel tired now, so I really had to work with my self mentally during the race. Josefin Egnstrøm and Kajsa Richardson, was second and third. (Pictures: Ivar Gilså)


Our club mate Lars Moholdt won the mens race, so a double Wing OK victory to day. Unfortunately Christian broke his pole on the eight control, but lost only six minutes with one pole. He had an ok race before the pole broke. Hopefully he will be able to finish his race with two poles tomorrow.

In +5 degrees and sunshine, we really enjoy the austrian alps and look forward to stage 2 and 3 of Ski-o tour here in St. Johann.

The results will be published here: Ski-o Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment