3.2.12

World Cup USA over - fokus EOC

Today we skied the last individual competition of this World Cup round, a middle distance at Tahoe XC.
I started quite well but to the 4th control I had a mistake while cutting. Because of this I lost all my selv-confidence. And the rest of the race was just bad. A lot of bad routechoices because I didn't dare to cut and a lot of small mistakes. This resulted in a 16th or 17th place depending on which resultlist is correct.

For me the World Cup Round 1 is over. I will not ski the mixed sprint-relay tomorrow. Now all the focus is on the European Champinships in Sumy, Ukraine from February 21st to 26th. After this week I am quite optimistic. My shape improved a lot the last three weeks. Now I have to work with the map-reading and doublepoling. I am really looking forward to the races in the Ukraine.

1 comment:

  1. Hoi Chrigi, cooli Siite. Wie lang bisch no i de Tahoe Region? Ich bi nächscht Wuche in Rancho Cordova, i de nöchi vo Sacramento. Cheers, Tin.

    ReplyDelete