24.3.12

WC podium to day, but where was the flow?



The first half of to days middle distance was really not good, to the spectators control I did a race with total lack of flow both in the map reading and in the tracks, no big misstakes but lost over a minute to the fastes time on the first 3.5-4 km. After the spectator controll I luckily got my head together, and after a strong finish I could climb up on the podium with Josefin Engström and Tove Alexanderson. Sum up for to day: I am happy with the second place and a strong finish of teh race, but not so happy with my performance on the first part of the race.

To days GPS tracking from the race can be found here: GPS W21 middle
(As I am not among the 12 best in the WC and the organiser chose to give the three extra units to other skiers you will not find me in the list)

Christian did a hughe misstake to day and lost lots of time and ended around nr 25. The mens class was won by Erik Rost and Peter Arneson, our club mate in Wing OK, Lars Hol Moholdt ended third!

To morrow we will ski Ultra long distance, hopefully with flow both in the map reading and in the tracks for both of us.

4 comments:

  1. Grattis. Btw: Kul lue/pannebånd. Sånn vil jeg også ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulerer med 2. plassen! Og lykke til i morgen begge to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigrid: Takk og Ddet må vi kunne fikse.
    Vibeke: Takk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganz liebe Grüße, für uns geht es dieses Jahr auch wieder zum Langlauf ins Hotel Eisacktal !Grüße Christel

    ReplyDelete