21.2.11

Gold and silver at the Norwegian championships

This weekend we skied the norwegian championships in Stokke south-west of Oslo. As I caught a cold after the Ski EOC at Lillehammer, I was not sure if I could take part in the national championships before friday. I did a short classic training thursday evening and a skating session friday, as I felt much better friday I decided to compete. (Photo: Ivar Gilså, photo taken at the middle distance)

Saturday we skied the middle distance. It was tough physically, I felt tired, but I did a good orienteering technical race and finished second, 12 seconds behind Stine Kirkevik. Junior Barbro Kvåle finished third. Christian skied ok and finished as number 6. Results: Women, Men

Sunday, I felt better, I skied faster and did a good orienteering technical race. I won 30 sek ahead of Stine Kirkeivk. Christian did not ski 100% at the long distance, as he did not feel 100%, and used the long distance to find the orienteering technical flow. Results

No comments:

Post a Comment